Tuesday 15 March 2011

Less than a month to go...things are hotting up!

I'm getting excited now about performing all this music. Just a few things to share with you today:

1. As promised, the scores so far:




I think there's now nothing lower than a 4, but obviously still a LOT more work to be done!

My new pride and joy, big orchestral bell tree:
and the new banana tree with three small 'bells' hanging from it.



My new ankle bells (vintage Indian dancing bells...they're already shedding bells left, right and centre and I shall need to get my needle and thread out very soon!)


Poster for first preview performance...only a week away now!



and last but certainly not least, a beautiful example of Practise Fuel, created by my lovely boyfriend Alex. 
PIE!



Coming up this week.....
Lots of practise
Lessons with Di Xiao and Alan Thomas, contemporary guitar hero who WON the Gaudeamus competition many years ago!I am so excited about these lessons :)

Also , a 4 Girls 4 Harps concert in Broxbourne on Wednesday 16th March (Hertfordshire, I think)

Bye for now!

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment